Air Duct Repair
Customer Issue: The Crawford residence had an air duct exposed as a consequence of rodent damage.
Our Solution: After ensuring that the rats were taken care of and the damage could be permanently fixed, our appointment had us placing a patch over the damaged segment and sealing it and several nearby cracks. The duct also got an inside air hose cleaning, and thorough pressure testing at the end.
Air Duct Cleaning
Customer Issue: Mr. Elliot needed our services to clean his air ducts properly.
Our Solution: Our team set up our equipment to do the job and then cleaned all of the dust and debris from the customer’s air vents, registers, grills and diffusers. After replacing the filters and vacuuming, he agreed the air quality in his home was excellent and much better.
Customer Issue: Insufficiently clean vents.
Our Solution: Our team first inspected the house to take an inventory of all the vents that needed to be cleaned. We then removed them all and thoroughly cleaned them before reinstalling them back into their proper place.
Kitchen Exhaust Hood Cleaning
Customer Issue: Dirty kitchen exhaust fan.
Our Solution: Our team suspected there was a build-up of grime around and on the fan. We cleaned all the surfaces and fan blades. We also removed the aluminum mesh filters and cleaned them with a strong detergent to eliminate the grease buildup.
Air Duct Sanitizing
Customer Issue: There was visible mold growth inside the air ducts.
Our Solution: We cleaned and sanitized the surfaces to minimize the risk of future growth. Because the problem was the result of condensation, we recommended insulating the air ducts for effective prevention of future mold growth.
Air Duct Cleaning
Customer Issue: The air ducts were full of dust, debris, and pollen.
Our Solution: By guiding our equipment to all the corners of the air duct system, we successfully removed all accumulations, and did not leave a single mark on the ducts.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Customer Issue: The dryer vent was large and complex, making cleaning quite challenging for the homeowner.
What we did: With advanced equipment and techniques, we reached all surfaces of the vent, loosened up the lint, and vacuumed it up. Our final inspection confirmed that the lint was completely gone.